vvbetter (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) has the following handling policy to protect users’ personal information and rights and interests in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, and to smoothly handle users’ complaints related to personal information.
1. Purpose of processing personal information
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for purposes other than the following, and prior consent will be sought when the purpose of use is changed.
A. Website membership registration and management
– Confirmation of intention to sign up for membership, identification/authentication according to the provision of membership service, prevention of duplicate registration, maintenance/management of membership, delivery of notices to members, and securing a smooth communication path for complaint handling, etc.
B. Provision of goods or services
– Identity verification, service complaint handling, customer center operation, etc.
C. Marketing use (optional)
– Provision of event information and participation opportunities (e-mail, SMS/MMS, etc.), analysis of marketing and service use (individual and group statistical analysis), provision of advertising information and regular sending, etc.
D. Use of individual services (optional)
– Event: Participation in online/offline events and SNS events
– Customer Survey: Guidance on participation in customer surveys and provision of rewards
– Merchant inquiry: Securing business-related communication such as consulting-related company review, and delivery of notices related to franchisees
– Partnership inquiry: Securing business-related communication such as delivery of transaction-related notices
E. Others: generated/collected during service use or business processing
– Customer analysis for marketing and public relations, statistical analysis and research research for service improvement
– Provision of customer convenience, such as gift giving and gift-giving events
– Prepare for personal information infringement incidents and preserve records for dispute resolution
2. Personal information collection and use
The company collects, uses, retains and destroys the following personal information through the website, etc. when registering for membership or in the process of using the service
How to collect personal information is as follows.
In the case of collecting personal information, we must notify the user in advance and ask for their consent, and collect personal information through the following methods.
– When the user agrees to the collection of personal information and directly enters information in the process of membership registration and service use
– When personal information is provided from affiliated services or organizations
– In the course of consulting through the customer center, webpage, mail, fax, phone, SMS/MMS, etc.
– Participation in online/offline events/events
3. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties
The company provides personal information to third parties only when it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. The company uses users’ personal information only within the scope agreed upon at the time of collection, and does not use or disclose or provide personal information outside the scope without the user’s prior consent.
Users may not consent to the provision of personal information to a third party and may withdraw consent to the provision of personal information to third parties at any time. However, the use of some services based on third-party provision may be restricted.
Sharing and delivery status
|Provided personal information items
|Service development and operation, quality control, customer CS processing and response, marketing communication, etc.
|Name, Contact, Email
4. Consignment of personal information processing
The company entrusts some of the personal information processing tasks as follows for smooth business performance.
When the company concludes a consignment contract, the company specifies in the contract documents the responsibilities such as prohibition of personal information processing other than for the purpose of performing entrusted tasks, technical/administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management/supervision of the trustee, and compensation for damages in the contract and other documents. We regulate and supervise necessary matters to safely handle personal information.
If the contents of the consignment work or the consignee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
5. Period of retention and use of personal information, and method of destruction
The company processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or during the retention and use period agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
In principle, the company destroys personal information without delay when the purpose of collection or provision of personal information is achieved.
– Destruction procedure: After the purpose is achieved, the information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate document in the case of paper), stored for a certain period in accordance with internal policies and other relevant laws, or immediately destroyed. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for any other purpose unless it is in accordance with the law.
– Destruction deadline: When the retention period of personal information of users has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the retention period, personal information such as achievement of the purpose of processing personal information / abolition of the service / termination of business, etc. When the personal information is deemed unnecessary, the personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date it is deemed unnecessary.
– Destruction method: For information in the form of electronic files, a technical method that cannot reproduce the record is used. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
6. Rights and obligations of data subjects and how to exercise them
Users can exercise the following rights as the subject of personal information.
1) The information subject can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
① Request to read personal information
② Request for correction if there is an error, etc.
③ Request for deletion
④ Request to stop processing
2) The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be made to the company in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. in accordance with Form 8 of the Enforcement Rule of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the company will take action without delay. .
3) If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
4) The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the company is taking the following technical/administrative and physical measures necessary to secure safety.
– Regular self-audit: To ensure safety related to handling of personal information, we conduct self-audit on a regular basis (once a quarter).
8. Privacy Officer
The company is responsible for overall handling of personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
Information subjects can inquire about personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. The company will respond and handle inquiries from information subjects without delay.